Anonymous
Years ago

Lukes Best NBA Game

Can someone please tell when luke schensher played his best nba game (or at least a good one) so that I can try and download it and see luke in the nba. thanks.

Topic #15477 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Statistically, his best game for Chicago might've been his 10/4/1 on March 14, 2006. Had 3 and 8 about five days later.

For Portland, probably his six points against Houston on April 11, 2007 or the four points and six boards a few days after against Seattle.

Reply #182770 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks a lot Isaac!

Now I'll try and download one of those games.

Reply #182773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for some reason when i try and got to the nba download store it says" region not allowed". hmmmmm

Reply #182776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac that game where luke was playing for the bulls on march 14 2006 was coincidently against Portland wasn't it?

Reply #182779 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think so. NBA.com no longer has his game logs, but you can find them at Basketball Reference. Just Google "luke schenscher basketball reference" and you'll find it.

Reply #182780 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

If you want to see Luke play a good game, watch Georgia Tech's Final Four game he went off.

Reply #182802 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

My fav is playoffs a couple of years back vs miami.

schensch comes off the bench to play some reasonable minutes, takes 2 charges on shaq, grabs a few boards and scores a field goal, from memory. commentators talk about him alot in that game too.

i think it is game 3, but maybe game 5.

Reply #182817 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Anon, try Pontel. Google it.

Reply #182822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pontel has good range but $30 for one game is a bit much. would be my last resort.

Reply #182856 | Report this post

steve hull  
Years ago

could some one tell me why luke schensher is not being talked about when it comes to the boomers olympic squad ? i heard from the horses mouth that anstey doesnt rate him and also says neither does coach rate him !!
does any one have a comment ?

Reply #185469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe you answered your own question?

Reply #185472 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

When Russel Hinder beats you out of the squad there should be a lot of questions raised.

Reply #185473 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754