Danger Mouse
Years ago

Lakers v Nuggets Playoff Series

So i've scored tickets to the Lakers v Nuggets Game 5 of the series (in LA), during my US holiday in a couple weeks time. I'm absolutely buzzing!

However the Nuggets need to pinch one of the first 4 games of the series so there is actually a game 5 played.

How do you like Denvers chances of grabbing a W so I get to see game 5? I think they will win one of their home games, and LA will take out the series in 5 (the game im going to!).

Also we are basically back row in the bleachers, so will be a mile from the court, has anyone watched a game at Staples Center before, know what the view is like?

Topic #15480 | Report this topic

speedy  
Years ago

no. don't worry anout using those seats. LA in 4. and from the bleachers all look like ants. better to look up on the big screen in the arena !!!

Reply #182844 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

As a Nuggets fan I'm thinking that they will snatch 1 or two games, but Lakers will take the series....

Reply #182853 | Report this post

Danger Mouse  
Years ago

The Nuggets are very hit and miss, but I suspect they will all fire for 1 of the playoff games....as for the bleachers, yeah I agree it will be a bit like watching ants, but the atmosphere should be electric!

Reply #182854 | Report this post

Chewy  
Years ago

I've been to a game at Staples Center but I was sitting right in the middle 2 rows from courtside, so I can't really tell you how good the bleacher seats are. I can however, tell you that they are far away from the court. The atmosphere is great though so you will enjoy the game no matter what.

Reply #182861 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

atmosphere on a kobe free throw.. M-V-P. M-V-P. M-V-P.
all night long!.

Reply #182867 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

and further back.

Photobucket

Reply #182868 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

agree with chewy, i went to a couple of lakers games in march, but had good seats.

Until i got there, i wouldve been happy with nosebleeds, but i never comprehended how far back those seats were.

doubt you can see much without binoculars.

Reply #182874 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

There is a very good reason why you were able to get tickets for game 5. There wont be one.

Reply #182918 | Report this post

yeh i agree there will only be four games since it wont take denver long to shock the nba a sweep the lakers in 4 games.

Reply #182919 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

HA!

Reply #182923 | Report this post

FIRE UP EDDIE  
Years ago

ill be the one saying HA when denver wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #182928 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Denver lost today - Play some team ball and they might be a chance

Philly are the surprise packet of the playoffs....upset Detroit today

Reply #183155 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:16 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754