Coverage?
Years ago

Playoff coverage this week...

We get the worst of the three games tomorrow in Houston v Jazz....

Then you guessed it... No games for the rest of the week!!!

I know this sort of post comes about every year... but it really still baffles me how we can get such poor coverage... when ESPN has rights to 3 of the four games tomorrow alone!

And I know a lot of you watch them on Sopcast... but not everyone can afford to chew up their download limits watching streamed games.

Just had to get all of this off my chest.

Topic #15488 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

As a Jazz Fan im glad that this game is being shown but you are right when you say its disgraceful that this is the only game shown all week.

Reply #182952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I called Foxtel and checked all forms of guides and Foxtel is only showing 2 games on the weekends for the first few weeks, what a absolute disgrace considering they were showing 4 games a week during regular season.

Reply #182956 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Sun. 4/20/2008 11:30 AM Utah @ Houston

Sat. 4/26/2008 12:30 Pm San Antonio @ Phoenix

Sun. 4/27/2008 10:00 AM Boston @ Atlanta

**These games are all shown on ESPN**

Reply #182957 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

cont.. from post above

ESPN has exclusive coverage of the play-offs in Australia and as a result only ESPN covered games in the US will be shown , except for the finals.

Reply #182958 | Report this post

Coverage?  
Years ago

ESPN have the rights to 3 games on Sunday the 20th... Their decision to only air one must be based on other factors?...

The 2003 Male Cheerleading takes preference perhaps?

Reply #182975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what your download limit "Coverage"?

Reply #182990 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

yeah . ESPN is totally pathetic. I wrote to them but its always the same bull****. If they are not goign to provide good coverage why even have exclusive rights ..let TNT and ABC be shown here then Foxtel can pick up some games !!!

For us that can't watch LIVE streaming games - due to being at work at the time it is shown on weekedays are there any places we can download playoff games to watch?

Reply #183062 | Report this post

hatn it  
Years ago

Yes.. always we get screwed just like last years 1st round and pretty much all the way up to the finals.

Hopefully 1 day, Foxtel will pick up these channels
i.e ABC, TNT, id also like to see HBO on offer..

NBATV also would be great on offer down here

Reply #183139 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754