Anonymous
Years ago

Will Rockets Trade T-Mac?

Earlier this year many people on this forum and also Barkly and Magic were saying that the Yao, T-Mac combination was not working and that Houston might look to trade one of them, the more likely option being Tracy. First of all, can someone please explain why they work together? I'm not saying that do I just want to know why? Also, do you think Houston are still looking to trade Tracy?

Topic #15495 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it's working very well know.

Reply #182991 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

T-Mac i would say be traded, it isnt going to be yao and we have all just seen the effects without them together.

Reply #182992 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

What do you mean by that Kobe? Houston I thought still played very well without Yao. They continued on there winning streak without him to double it to 16 or something, I can't see them getting rid of either of them.

Reply #183012 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Trade Yao.
I think his size will only continue to create injury problems for him. Trade now or watch him loose value over the next couple of injury riddled seasons.

T-mac is entering a prime and yao is not what he needs. Trade him to the bucks and get Bogut to Houston. Sweet deal.

Reply #183082 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:54 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754