Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

Live NBA Playoff Streaming.

Its The Time Of The Year Were People Want Live Streamimg Links For Games To Watch There Favourites Teams Battle Out The Playoffs.

I Have Read Many People Asking For Links etc. So I Thought I Would Post It Again For All.

Sopcast Broadcast Site.

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_member_s.html

Streams Every Game Of Every Playoff Series.

If Any Help Is Needed Using The Site, Happy to Help.

I Watched Lakers v Nuggets and Houston v Jazz In Excellent Quality With No Buffering Required At All For Over 3 Hours Of Veiwing Live.

*Yes Its Sopcast*

Topic #15519 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Cheers Kobe - how does it work though? When I click on the link it comes up with a screen but there's nothing on it, I've tried clicking on different channels with no success, is there something I need to install or something?

Reply #183218 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

Does this eat your broadband download speeds quick? That's something else that has me curious.

Reply #183248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the champ, it varies quite a lot depending on quality but it will probably use between 600-1000 MB of your download quota.

ANYONE know what happened to raptorsnation.net!?

Reply #183252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think my 250 kbps is going to be fast enough tho, bugger.

Reply #183254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

EVERYONE, MAKE SURE you use Internet Explorer.

Reply #183255 | Report this post

Thanks  
Years ago

cheers kb

Reply #183257 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

600-1000mb is pretty good. Up to a gig basically.
Won't affect me too much.
Should broadcast better for me given I upgraded to ADSL2 last week.

Reply #183265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

KOBE, when I try and watch something it trys to install some sopcast thing which i need but then windows just blocks it (and my firewall is OFF!). PLEASE help.

Reply #183266 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I watched the Cleveland Washington Game live here on TNT and now Utah Houston is on. I'm in North Carolina and would LOVE to go to Washington on Thursday to watch the game, but alas, I am heading home on Saturday so will not have enough time to get up to Washington and back before having to get everything ready to go home.

Reply #183273 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

billo, anon have you installed sopcast.

the link is here and install the SopCast 3.0.1 for windows (All in one) package and then you should be set to go.

http://www.sopcast.com/download/

Reply #183325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dana, did you get out to a Bobcats game like you said you might?

Reply #183725 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

wizards you mean?

Reply #183733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice post it gives a good feed

Reply #184602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no dana said she was going to try and get out to a bobcats game against the cavs seeing she was in north carolina. she said this quite a while ago tho.

Reply #184991 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754