How are u mate?
Years ago

When will the NBL fixture be released?

wHEN are they going to be released?

Topic #15528 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

When they're finalised, I'm sure. Times are still not confirmed for a lot of venues besides the Dome.

You can see the schedule for Adelaide (subject to change) on the 36ers site.

Reply #183296 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I notice they are all 7pm games. Personally I like that, but what are others opinions on the game time?

Reply #183312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's the 7.30 kick off on Fox for the Eastern States.

Reply #183576 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, do you know why the 36ers website has been down for the last 24 hours.

Reply #183587 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Was up when I checked last night and it's up now. What ISP are you using?

Reply #183614 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

"I notice they are all 7pm games. Personally I like that, but what are others opinions on the game time?"

Personally, I don't lke 7pm starts on Saturdays. I much prefer 8pm time slots - it gives me chance to get home after playing saturday afternoon sport, have something to eat and then get to the game rather that it being a complete rush to make tip-off. Obviously there are other factors involved but when the Sixers were consistently selling out home games, the Saturday night games were all at 8pm not 7pm.

Looking forward to 22 November when we play the Dragons at home.

Reply #183619 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754