the_champ33
Years ago

36ers Season Tickets

The 36ers have published there seasons tickets on it's web-site now.

The prices haven't changed.

Gold Members will receive a 36ers Entertainment Book for Food & Entertainment venues.

Topic #15533 | Report this topic

duh!  
Years ago

how much do you guys pay for season tix over in adelaide just out of curiosity?

Reply #183329 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

$320 for gold, $280 for silver. If you pay for two adults, you can spring another $35 ($10 in the case of silver tix) for a family ticket and take two kids!

More info

Reply #183333 | Report this post

duh!  
Years ago

geez, that's nice.
do you guys have hollywood/ courtside tix there too?
how much do you pay for those?
i had a look at the link but didn't see anything there.
if i were a 36ers supporter without kids, i'd be 'renting' some- that's a good family package offer!

Reply #183339 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Would of been nice to see them cater for interstate supporters. I have absolutely zero benefit of purchasing a gold or silver membership. Guess I'll just have to keep driving to the Gong and Sydney to support them.

Even if it was something along the lines of a keyring, bumpersticker, DVD of 2007 highlights including an introduction of this seasons squad and e-updates. I have no problem forking out $50-$70 for something like that.

Reply #183342 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There are frontrow seats (behind an advertising board - you can't stretch your legs onto the court, for example) behind the baskets. The ones on the sides are corporate courtside boxes - sometimes you can buy these per couple of seats and per game but I can't remember if this is available all season or only when they know that boxes will be available.

The family ticket is a steal. In Silver, it'd be worth getting it just for a place to leave your jacket or drink, or bring friends' kids or your nephews, etc.

The prices are unchanged since last season and include an Entertainment Book rather than a t-shirt I think. Usually, the Ent Book includes a number of vouchers you can make quick use of to get value for money (anyone who doesn't use the Wok in a Box 2 for 1s, send them my way!).

Reply #183343 | Report this post

wound  
Years ago

With the gold tickets, is there any way of choosing your seats so you know where you will be sitting?

Reply #183344 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Possibly - ring them or go into the Dome and sort it out in person maybe?

Reply #183351 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

For the family ticket, can you use the seats for the rats instead of kids?

Reply #183352 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The rats are there by default. Your kids have to fight them for a chance to sit down. I will be nearby cheering for the rats, sorry!

Reply #183356 | Report this post

wound  
Years ago

And is the 36ers entertainment book the usual entertainment book? Good deal if it is because they are worth $65. Or have they made up there own little 36ers version of the original ent book?

Reply #183359 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think it's the usual one, but you could check if you wanted to be sure.

Reply #183362 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Duh

They don't have Hollywood Seats like Brisbane.

Reply #183366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The entertainment book is an Adelaide 36ers booklet of vouchers - approx 30 - 40 pages of offers. It is done by the Entertainment book people as a special deal for clubs.

Reply #183372 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754