Sturty6ers
Years ago

Spurs vs Suns (Spoiler)

Nah. I can't do it.....

Topic #15547 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

HUGE result! Let's just leave it at that...

Reply #183538 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

i'll do it. Manu and Parker went off again. spurs up 2 - 0. score line deceptive as well. spurs up by double digits in the 4th

Reply #183553 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Suns to win it in 7

Reply #183561 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

offering any odds on that lockstock????

Reply #183564 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Wishful thinking! I've got money on them for the championship.. someone told me the other day that if you think positive enough about something it will happen.

Problem is you have to truly believe it

Reply #183565 | Report this post

Cantelope  
Years ago

at the half, the Spurs big 3 scored all their points aside from a three pointer by Brent Barry. Thats borderline unbelievable.

As a suns fan it was frustrating to watch them lose their big lead. Can't play consistently awesome enough to win a championship.

Reply #183570 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

lockstock.... whoever told you that lied and when the spurs beat the suns punch them in the eye for telling fibs.

Reply #183571 | Report this post

pasadena 29  
Years ago

the fact that the suns have been in winning positions in away games just means they have a greater chance of winning once they get settled at home. if only 3 players for the spurs are scoring, they will run out of gas soon. noone can last 7 games v suns. if they do, they'll surely be too worn out come the nba finals.

Reply #183772 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754