Anonymous
Years ago

Is Pero Currently Playing for Eagles?

Is Pero Vasiliavich (spelling that name is your worst nightmare) Currently playing for the Eagles. Haven't heard his name talked about for a while. Is he injured or what?

Well this is name is actually your REAL worst nightmare: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch. It's a place in wales. Came across on the net a while ago. They're kidding aren't they!?

Anyway anyone know anything bout big pero?

Topic #15555 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is not back in OZ yet, still playing OS.

Reply #183604 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

If i see a big guy with "PERO" tattooed on his bicep i'll let you know...

Reply #183605 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

It's not on his Bicep it is actually his upper arm, approximately 2 cm below his shoulder......

Reply #183609 | Report this post

I love ABL  
Years ago

My sources say he is playing in Sweden. Currently in finals over there, to come to Adelaide when finished. Might want to be soon if he wants to suit for the eagles. Not sure how many games you have to play to qualify for finals but sounds as if he will be cutting it pretty fine.

Reply #183618 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Anon, if you ever make it over to Wales I wouldn't go out of your way to visit Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch, it's basically a train station, a few tacky shops and a giant car park for the hoards of tour buses passing through.

Reply #183635 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I understand Pero lands in Oz fairly soon - in the next 3-4 weeks I believe. He'll be suiting for the Eagles then, whilst another of their players goes overseas for a couple of months

Reply #183691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lockstock, who?

Reply #183793 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Wayyyyyyyyynooooooooooo

Reply #184195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:59 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754