jamie
Years ago

Best jerseys in the NBL

the melbourne tigers have the coolest home and away jersey

Topic #15590 | Report this topic

Giraffe 93  
Years ago

May look 'coo'l but it also looks like a moving billboard. Perth's, Sydneys both looks clean and crisp this year while the slingers were the leagues most unique.

Reply #183887 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

isnt the slingers the same design as gold coast? I really like theres and tipans home strip aswell

Reply #183889 | Report this post

jamie  
Years ago

yeh but tigers looks the best coz they dont have a choice whether to put the sponsors on so theyve done a good job incorparating them in

Reply #183891 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

No, the Slingers isn't the same as Gold Coast. Gold Coast's is the same as the Slingers (ie the Slingers were first). Interesting that the Gold Coast would copy them as it's a difficult design on the eye.

Reply #183906 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Most clubs won't have a choice about team sponsors. I don't know of a sponsor yet that states in their contract I don't want any advertising on the playing uniform.........

Reply #183916 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Tigers ones are OK but cant get past ALL those sponsors though but I understand if they need to be there. Perth uniform is very nice. I think the NZ Breakers have the best jersey in the league. Sixers one was nice with the red down the side but there was NOTHING on the front! Oh, except a little logog around the navle. They need to keep the red strip down the side and have "36ERS" written on the chest.

Reply #183920 | Report this post

duh!  
Years ago

sorry, but it's the bullets blue that wins hands down

Reply #183926 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

The Tigers strip SUCKS. It's polluted with way too much advertising crap.

I like the clean crisp look of the Breakers. Great colourway too. Kigs and Titans get points also.

36'ers sported one of the worst looks ever with last season's uniform. I was very disappointed with that one, hopefully they get things sorted out for next season.

Reply #183933 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

The 36ers 07/08 jersey was still an improvement on the the 06/07 And1 jerseys we had.

Reply #183940 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Tipans are very good, sixers base colours looked good, look like state uniforms, i think if they keep that and fix the logos they will be up there

Reply #183996 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Brisbane one is poor, and the Tigers is polluted and ugly.

Don't mind the Slingers actually.

Surprised that no NBL team has run with the Nuggets baby blue with white and yellow - I think that's a great combo.

Reply #184133 | Report this post

Secret Sabre  
Years ago

Issac,

Don't you mean baby blue with navy blue and white trim.

Reply #184157 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I meant the yellow highlight they use for trim, headbands and the like.

Also looks good with the baby blue with the white uniforms as well.

Reply #184166 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I hate the tigers uniform. Last i checked we arent chinese and dont play basketball in china. I like cairns and even the townsville jersey.

Reply #184179 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754