source?

Reply #183943 | Report this post

Murray Magpie  
Years ago

Dam shame if true

Reply #183962 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

shame how do they make the work points wise?

Reply #183990 | Report this post

Curb  
Years ago

I'd chill about this one until its official. Just because someone decides to post such a thing with zero depth to it, im not to fussed. Doubt the Tigers could fill this in with the points and salary cap systems....one thing the NBL is looking to toughen the f#@ck up on!

Reply #183992 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

it was a rumour a while back, i would not start jumping off bridges yet. not until they announce it anyway.

Reply #183995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...SPLAT! (me jumpig off bridge)

nah seriously the Tigers always manage to add SH*T load of talent to their roster but SURELY they won't be able to add Hodge ASWELL. Would be make the NBL an utter laughing stock if they allowed that. Specially if they add Sammy-Mac which they probably will according to Mr. Nagy.

Reply #184012 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

What is the latest? Have we been able to secure his signature - even with an out clause?

If not, who else is being considered?

The silence is deafening!!!

Reply #185265 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They're in no rush regarding the import spot. The best players often become available in the lead-up to the next season anyway.

Reply #185270 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:15 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754