Anonymous
Years ago

Chris Daniels signs with the Slingers

NZ Breakers development player and member of the Nelson Giants team Chris Daniel has signed with the Slingers . Can he play ?

Topic #15621 | Report this topic

Leopard75  
Years ago

Chris Daniel is more of a shooter than a rebounder . How many young player do the Slinger need ? what about a bit of experience ????

Reply #184108 | Report this post

Seems like the Slingers are set to replace rockies with rockies again this year . Cameron , Donaldson and Allen out and in comes Harris , Daniel , Castro ( most likely).

Is Bob Turner still using the strategy to spend all the money on the imports ? If so the Slingers should have enough left even for Hodge !

Reply #184110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #184111 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

i know alot about Chris,he is one of my good mates.
He is playing very well in the NZNBL. He is 6"7 / 6"8. He can shoot, rebound and take it to the rack, so he is very versatile. Not sure how he will adapt to playing in the ANBL, because it is a step up from the NZNBL.
It was good to see him go to Singapore because he wasn't getting any burn with the Breakers.

Reply #184125 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The timing is funny though because the Breakers will probably be looking for a backup forward this coming season?

Reply #184144 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

Yeah and Isaac, the Breakers are looking pretty good this year eh? If the Breakers do win the championship, How will he feel i wonder?

Reply #184194 | Report this post

Camel97  
Years ago

Maybe Chris considered he would have a better chance to get time on court with the Slingers than the Breakers . In the end no point winning even a championship if you have to sit on the bench all the time.

Reply #184237 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

Good point. He certainly has potential and by getting minutes with the Slingers his development will be faster. Whereas sitting on the end of the breakers bench won't help him develop.

Reply #184256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniel is a soft-ass bitch. I dunked all over him in a streetball tourney so bad that his team didnt even show up the next day. The only way hes got anywhere is from licking balls. I would take Hayden Allen over him, better scorer. Politics as usual. There are way better players around NZ then Daniel, hes just been lucky to be hooked up. Put some D on him and he aint shit

Reply #188903 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jahlal, is that you?

Reply #188925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris Daniel is a bright and talented young player. He is definitely a name to look out for in seasons to come!!! Oh and did i mention, has a face of an angel!!!

Reply #227494 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754