Topic #15637 | Report this topic

Fezlington  
Years ago

Cheeze........Horford wont win ROY

Atlanta however are a huge chance of upsetting the Celtics

Reply #184328 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

HAHA. have you looked at the box scores? Horford didnt back up what he said to Paul Pierce. He went 1-6 from the field for 4 points. Pierce was 4-7 from deep.
Wait till they return to Boston. The celtics will show them whos boss.
But credit to the Hawks, they have shown some real fight. Good on them. Don't mind them actually, just dislike Al Horford.

Reply #184329 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Boston will still win the series regardless of how shit they have been playing so far. If losing back to backs doesn't act as a kick up the arse I don't know what does.

Reply #184334 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Horford didn't back it up.... bullsh*t he didn't. The rookie pulled in 13 rebounds which led both squads and the Hawks won the game... Can't back it up any better than winning the game.

Reply #184345 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

If anyone is a b*tch out of this series it's Paul Pierce. The idiot just got fined $25,000 by the NBA for flashing a gang related gesture towards Horford.

Reply #184348 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Paul Pierce a bitch in the series? TR you're full of shit. He makes one hand signal towards Horford that the NBA determines is gang related after Horford gets a bit carried away after a play, of course emotions are gonna fly. What would you rather he did? Confront him and take a swing? Stand down and do nothing? In the heat of the moment, shit happens.

Reply #184365 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Go hawks, i hate paul pierce. He is hugely overrated.

Love it how M-Wills mentions his 3 point shooting but didnt mentione he was 5-14 from the field and 4-8 from the stripe. Id say he lost the game for boston, so in my book thats a win for Horford.

Reply #184380 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

m-wills your a loser just like paul pierce today.horford is a winner.

Reply #184391 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

My maths is good, and according to me 5/14 is a better percentage than 1/6..AHHH!! Wait what just happened..? Oh yea g i shut yoy down.
Im always toasting peeps on this damn forum.

Reply #184403 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

TC, have you seen the footage?????

Take a look:

http://linky.com.au/9mmk5

PP let a rookie get under his skin. PP then walks towards the Hawks bench reaching 1/2 way after Horford is already down the other end of the court and makes a gesture towards Horford and the bench. Scalabrine then has to walk PP back to the Celtics bench.

PP is a so called veteran. The game was over, why bother with this rubbish. Let the rookie have his fun and then come out next game and beat his arse.

PP is one of my favorite players but what he did was stupid.

Reply #184415 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

TR, I watched the entire game. I agree the game was over, but the series isn't! To me PP was just making a statement saying something along those same lines, ie, ' you got this one but the series isn't over yet'. I think he was trying to 'put him back in his place' and not let a rookie get the last word in on trash talking. He was upping the intensity a bit, nothing wrong with that, providing he gets the last laugh on the court in the end. He wasn't going to get suspended for the gesture and he knew it. Doesn't make him an idiot or bitch in my books.

Reply #184416 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Fair enough TC, but the move did cost him $25k... It wasn't necessary. As a veteran he should know that every dog has his day.

It's a little funny Pierce getting fired up by some trash talking. He's not to shabby at it himself. He's not in the Gary Payton league, but he holds his own.

Reply #184420 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:56 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754