Cheech
Years ago

Dallas vs NO, radio? Chat + Spoilers

Hi there,

anyone know where i can listen to this game live right now.. I cant get NBA radio to work, and Espn Radio Dallas 103.3 isnt playing the game for some reason..

I cant dload sopcast because im at work,

help?

Topic #15651 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Mavs get knocked out 4-1. Big triple double from Chris Paul including 15 assists and no turnovers!

Good series from Dirk, but where has Josh Howard been? Quite a poor showing from him, and (despite a good game today) not a whole lot from Kidd either.

(a) Would they have been better off with Harris instead of Kidd?

(b) Will Cuban be impatient and axe the coach or make any other drastic changes after another first round exit?

Reply #184492 | Report this post

Cheech  
Years ago

Another very dissapointing Post Season finish for the mavericks.

Kidd trade definitely not worth it in my opinion. Devin Harris was a great player who has speed and quickness, and could have matched up better with a young chris paul IMO.

J-Ho was pathetic, absolutely terrible, i hope he gets traded and his worth less because of his weed comments.

Cuban has to make some changes,
Avery GONE,
Josh Howard GONE,
Stackhouse GONE...

Dirk only player on team who has held his own this series, but i still feel sometimes he lacks the ability to take over games like real big shots.

Reply #184502 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"J-Ho was pathetic, absolutely terrible, i hope he gets traded and his worth less because of his weed comments."

Bit contradictory hey "Cheech"..what would Chong think?

Reply #184504 | Report this post

Cheech  
Years ago

maybe he should have blazed up before every game anything would have helped his 15-58 shooting for the series, haha

Reply #184509 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

15/58 damn! 25percent.. last seen leaving the rooms with Jo Jo English, JR Rider and Darius Miles.

Kidd still has it, was exploited a bit with no backup, however if they could make a trade for another scorer (Dirk is their man, and I know he has a MVP) as I think Dirk needs to maybe be the second or third option in their offence sometimes. I like his game, just not sure if he has that killer instinct either..

Not really sold on Avery as a coach yet either.

Reply #184516 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:38 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754