Anonymous
Years ago

NBA League Pass In Australia

Can you get NBA League Pass Broadband in Australia? Has anyone here got it? How much did it cost?

Topic #15701 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

curious to see.. I have emailed nba league pass and got no response

Reply #185048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just read that it doesn't cover playoffs which suck so i'll have to stick to crappy sopcasts for now. Might be worth the money for the regular season next season tho. It was free fir the first week or so of this season and it's awesome. Every game, good quality and reliable.

Reply #185057 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I had a look at getting NBA TV last year, but they were not allowing people outside the US to sign up at that stage. I emailed them to say I was interested, but never got a reply.

Perhaps there is something stopping them from expanding their market at the moment? I can't imagine they would WANT to restrict themselves to the US, so hopefully we will be able to get access in the next couple of seasons.

Reply #185259 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754