Anonymous
Years ago

Nuggets asst Dunlap meets with Bulls/Arizona

Sorry if this is old news,did a search and did not see any post on this:

Nuggets assistant coach Mike Dunlap has interviewed for the Chicago Bulls' head coaching vacancy.

"I guess the 'fit' part of it is  they're a really young team, and I have a lot of experience with that," Dunlap said. "That was a curiosity of them with me."
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_9163877

The Arizona men's basketball team has picked up a "sensational' assistant coach in Mike Dunlap, according to former Southern California coach George Raveling.
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/sports/84575.php

Topic #15740 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Read about this also, earlier in the day. Didn't see the one saying he had joined Arizona, just that he had interviewed. So is that where he is going then?
Bulls are just scraping up the cash for D'Antoni and then that's apparently a done deal.

Reply #185492 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

He really was a good coach. The rotation in defense the Sixers ran under him was amazing.

Reply #185510 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Agreed - the guy was an outstanding coach - I used to constantly worry about that vein in his temple bursting during timeouts tho...

Reply #185515 | Report this post

';'  
Years ago

Didn't a lot of people bag him when he left Adelaide? Great coach and I could listen to him for hours.

Reply #185627 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754