Isaac
Years ago

Richard Jefferson arrested for assault

New Jersey Net, Richard Jefferson, has been arrested for assault after an incident in January this year.

Nets' Jefferson charged with assaulting man in January

It's a charming story where Jefferson assaults some guy who was trying to celebrate his birthday in a private party. Happy birthday, *strangle*.

Jefferson was in town with the team on Jan. 27 when, according to a charge filed, he went to a club in the Graves Hotel where the victim was having a private birthday party in a roped-off section.

The documents say Jefferson entered the area and got angry when he was asked to leave. He is accused of grabbing the victim, shoving him to a bench and choking him with both hands.
Just lovely.

Topic #15747 | Report this topic

OJ  
Years ago

Dude sounds like a little girl, got a little shove, strangle? pfft. innocent until proven guilty

Reply #185556 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Surprises me, as I have heard pretty awesome things about Jefferson as a person.

Reply #185563 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

If this was the late sixties the celtics may have traded for him .

Reply #185581 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Everyone wants to be like Sprewell ... like spree, if I could be like spree ...

Reply #185599 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754