kad
Years ago

LBJ Dunks over Garnett

Topic #15819 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Can you imagine being there for that game, seeing your franchise player posterise a star of the game as your underdog team got the win?

I mean, at the Dome, we got excited enough when Farley posterised Melvin or Heal during a regular game!

Reply #186302 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Defensive player of the year.

Reply #186312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That dunk was nasty!!!!

Reply #186318 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

There should automatically always be a timeout granted after a dunk like that.

How many times do you see a great play in the NBL, only for the opposition to run full court and get an easy lay-up, silencing the crowd and erasing the good feeling of the huge play.

New rule, any huge play by the home team, umpires time-out so fans can yell and scream and cheer and after a minute, away team may resume play.

Reply #186319 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

That was pretty nice....
Gotta love the shocking rotation by Posey though

Reply #186358 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

somewhere, dominique stood and applauded with a tear in his eye

Reply #186361 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Nice dunk, but I wouldn't say he posterised Garnett, Garnett rotated late and didn't even leave the floor as Bron dunked.

Still nice though, but got to feel for Garnett being left to deal with it after Pierce and Posey did nothing on D.

Reply #186370 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I like your thinking Phizzer, however, to add to the entertainment factor I think during this time out the person on the receiving end of the posterization has the right to challenge the dunker to a little dance contest in the centre circle in an effort to save face and restore lost pride.

Reply #186421 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I still remember LJ's dunk over Tim Duncan. I swear he got up so high that there was a little face grinding involved.

Reply #186443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #189223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eia1o

w
qp

Reply #189224 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:25 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754