Yay
Years ago

Hornet v Spurs on ESPN Tuesday 9:30am!

Just checked ESPN International and it has schedualed Game 7: San Antonio vs New Orleans 10am EST on Tuesday morning!!!

We all know that they are a little unreliable when it comes to staying true to there schedual, however seeing as this wasn't on the website a few days ago... Im thinking they will hold to their promise.

I would have liked to see the LeBron Caveliers vs Boston Celtics Game 7... but ill take one out of two.

Topic #15869 | Report this topic

cheech  
Years ago

I just checked that ESPN page and now it says the Boston game is on tonight (delayed) at 5pm ?

Any one else check this?

Reply #186850 | Report this post

cheech  
Years ago

My BAD, clicked wrong thing, no boston replay tonight, defos hornets tommorow.

Reply #186851 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

If any of our complaints to Foxtel and ESPN has had an effect on their schedules then it is a small victory.. hard to tell though but lets just say we are now suddenly getting both conference finals insetad of the just the EAST and a game 7.Lets hope they are true to their word though .. I won't hold my breath until I see it !!! Lets hope so and thanks for hoops fans support and those who wrote in. Makes you wonder though if Foxtel and ESPN were able to get those games all along why they havn't until they get to the point where people are so pissed they think of cancelling ?

Reply #186855 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

Hmmm, hope you guys are right. I usually check the foxtel tv guide and that still says that they're not showing it.

http://www.foxtel.com.au/TVGuide.aspx

Reply #186873 | Report this post

PHD in shot  
Years ago

just checked the guide says that they are showing the game, finally may have to avoid uni for that one

Reply #186890 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

yeah ..they just updated guide :) ... finally a bit of good news as far as coverage. better late then never I guess

Reply #186892 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Looking at the fox guide on the net, they are showing a game every day this week and a game everyday till at least Monday next week! The funny thing is there aren't any games on Thursday, Saturday and Monday, so i'm not quite sure what they are meant to be showing!

Reply #186904 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

I think there's a Game everyday during the Conference Finals !!! - they are now showing BOTH EAST and WEST and they are on alternate days

Reply #186914 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754