zzz
Years ago

Which BitTorrent app to download NBA games?

sorry to be a bore cos i know you would have been ask this stuff before but i am trying to download some nba games for the first time and i need a bit torrent program i googled and found lots but was wondering is there one program that poeple have found to be better then the others???

any help greatly appriciated

Topic #15891 | Report this topic

zzz  
Years ago

sorry about the spelling did not check!!!!!

Reply #187113 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

i use BitTorrent.

i must say though be careful there are alot out there full of viruses.

Reply #187117 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

on PC everyone seems to say you cant go past UTorrent on mac i use transmission. hope that helps.

Reply #187121 | Report this post

zzz  
Years ago

thanks i download one and have a crack it i have been putting some games on dvd and watching them on 120 inch screen its been good i have found the ones that are mpg4 files have given me the best results

thanks again

Reply #187123 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

OMG ILLEGALZ DOWNLOADING!!!

...lol, I'm just kidding; everybody does it.

Reply #187147 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

yeah .. well up to this stage that's the ONLY way we could watch the NBA Playoffs !!! Thank goodness for them I say and thanks to the guys putting it out there. Hopefully cable picks up their game from now on regarding NBA playoffs

Reply #187149 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Get uTorrent.

Reply #187152 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

utorrent. good torrents @ hd-t.org. sport-scene.net and bt.davka.info. davka ones are sometime slow though. good luck.

Reply #187261 | Report this post

zzz  
Years ago

thanks all downloaded utorrent very impressed with the quality of the first download and speed was not bad

Reply #187275 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:53 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754