Moses Guthrie
Years ago

The Dribbler - BASA Official Guide 2004/2005

Does anyone else have a copy of "The Dribbler"? They were handing them out, free of charge, to spectators at the Sydney Kings game on New Years' Eve.

If yes, I'm surprised this hasn't sparked comment from people. It's a damn good publication and the history pages on the 36ers and Lightning are great. Then there's pages on each ABL club - I tell ya, if ya didn't get one, you missed out.

Hats off to BASA for a job well done.

Topic #1591 | Report this topic

Bosco  
Years ago

Believe it will be a regular publication from now on, its also good to see what the organisation is doing away from the sixers and lightning too like the development programs etc. I had no idea they did that much

Reply #18211 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is it an annual thing (if so, too late in the NBL season?) and a dorky name (I can't make any PC comments about it so I won't).

I had a flick through and it seemed like there was something in there to keep people entertained.

What about twice yearly -- once at the beginning of the NBL season as a preview, and then again once the season has been wrapped up and as a starter for the ABA season?

I did like the prominent advertisement for the company handling cases of insolvency -- I hope that's not a contra deal!

Reply #18222 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

What was the feedback on each club and what did it tell you about each club?

Reply #18224 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:53 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754