Isaac
Years ago

Boomers vs Iran, ticket prices

The Australia Post Boomers who are currently ranked 9th in the world will take on the winners of the 2007 FIBA Asian crown in the Boomers World Challenge, which will also include games in Perth on Monday June 16 and Melbourne on Friday June 20.

The World Challenge is an important lead up series as it will fine tune the Australia Post Boomers squad for the upcoming Beijing Olympics and give the team an important insight into its Asian rivals Iran who the team will face in the pool stages at the Olympics.

The Australia Post Boomers team is expected to be close to full strength, with South Australians Brad Newley, Luke Schenscher, Jacob Holmes and Jo Ingles all expected to press for selection in the tour team.

The presence of 226cm Iran centre Jaber Rouzbahani, who can dunk the ball without leaving the ground, is sure to create strong interest from the basketball loving public.

Australian coach Brian Goorjian has already flagged the Asian champions Iran as a tough opponent in the pool round in Beijing.

Tickets are available now from Venue*Tix by calling (08) 8225 8888, online at www.venuetix.com.au or through any Venue*Tix outlet.

GOLD ADULT: $25.00 + Booking Fee = $27.80
GOLD CONCESSION: $20.00 + Booking Fee = $22.80
GOLD CHILD: $9.00 + Booking Fee = $11.80

SILVER ADULT: $20.00 + Booking Fee = $22.80
SILVER CONCESSION: $16.00 + Booking Fee = $18.80
SILVER CHILD: $7.00 + Booking Fee = $9.80

Topic #15929 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

Its a bit more than that. This is what I was charged,

Price
$25.00

Total Convenience Fee for 1 seat $3.30
Price for 1 seat $28.30
----------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal : $28.30
Transaction Fee : $2.20
Total : $30.50

Beats me why there has to be a "Total Convenience Fee" plus a transaction fee. Double dipping seems like.

Reply #187591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jo is spelt JOE

Reply #187592 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

That's a cut and paste from a website.

Reply #187604 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

EC, I purchased online, and didn't have any 'convenience fee'. I paid $25.00 per ticket plus $3.30 transaction fee (total $28.30) for each of 10 tickets I bought.

Reply #187665 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

XY, I must have been ripped off because the figures I posted above is a cut and paste directly from my booking confirmation which I did online with Venuetix. Also a check of my credit card statement shows an amount of $30.50 debited. XY, if you purchased 10 tickets, perhaps it was a group purchase saving. I will make an enquiry about it though because you claim you paid $3.30 transaction fee. My transaction fee was $2.20 with an additional $3.30 showing as a convenience fee.

Reply #187743 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754