Norwood Flames WILL WIN ABL

I think everyone can see the writing on the wall. The Flames just too deep and ohhhh the coach Sapwell, one of the best heads in the game locally will help the Flames to a championship. The Flames have the reputation of a tight, focussed team that play for each other rather than themselves.

Forestville just have too many loose cannons. Hoban,a future NBL All*, is already writhing at been passed over for Pero.

And North.... Well no dusty no title pure and simple. Scheuller clearly cant motivate his chargers to get over the top 2 this yr and there have no significant players brought into the lineup.

Flames, the Champagne is yours!

Topic #15942 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Depends if Sapwell wins coach of the year or not.
If he does, history shows (as least for the last two seasons in both the mens and womens comps) that they will not win the GF.

Reply #187662 | Report this post

Watcher  
Years ago

Quietly, quietly go the rockets.......

Reply #187676 | Report this post

Okay, maybe Norwood are this years Norwood....

Reply #187680 | Report this post

der man  
Years ago

lol... nicely put don't like woofers. Seriously tho mate, as if forestville and norwood people would come on here and say this stuff...not people involved in their aba programmes anyway...

(Mod: Sniping deleted.)

Reply #187722 | Report this post

der man,
I was a little bit suprised with the Forestville thread.

I wasn't very suprised by this thread.

Reply #187731 | Report this post

frogman  
Years ago

norwood just cheat on defence pure and simply yea u can so no dusty for the rockets but u take out thompson or cooper they wont be able to play the cheating defence as they have all season thats the only reason webber and matthews get open on those fast breaks so easy.

norwood "LAZY" flames

Reply #187824 | Report this post

R2D2  
Years ago

If i was a betting man my money would be on the Rockets, they are slipping under the radar ad to me look better than last year, even without Dusty!

Reply #187825 | Report this post

Team Player  
Years ago

North have no one to guard a Pero or a Cooper. Will get killed on the boards and no Dusty means no hope!

Reply #187843 | Report this post

R2D2  
Years ago

We will see

Reply #187845 | Report this post

Frogger  
Years ago

Hop along frogam.

The only reason Matthews und Webber get easy layups is they know they can run out with Thommo, Cooper und Krause under the hoop. Last time I heard, that is called tactics. When it works, why stop?

Reply #187848 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:31 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754