kad
Years ago

Eddie Groves Speaks!

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/?rid=38228

Topic #15963 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Channel 10 Sport News about the crisis on now about the NBL Crisis!

Reply #187826 | Report this post

Betty Leadfoot  
Years ago

Also mentoined on the ABC News. Chuck Harmison gave an interview.

Reply #187839 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Radio 5aa spoke to Chuck for about 10mins.

Reply #187842 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

this has to be the most publicity the NBL has ever had in the last 10 years, and possibly more publicity during the off season then they have ever seen... you know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity... or is it?

Reply #187852 | Report this post

Amanda  
Years ago

How long has chuch been in charge? He said they had lost the plot does that mean as their leader he has? If so why is he still there - the fish stinks from the head down!

Reply #187865 | Report this post

Beljulian  
Years ago

Reply #187871 | Report this post

Camel 42  
Years ago

Eddy recons he was dissapointed because the prospective new owners of Brisbane took 6 weeks for due dilligence before they pulled out?

He recons he took 5 days of making a few phone calls before he decided on Brisbane?

Can I suggest that might be why he is in so much financial strife at the moment.

If he did due dilligence within 5 days by making a "few" phone calls before he brought Brisbane then no wonder he is going broke.

Obviously a smart man to build a fortune, but I am now wondering how much luck may have been involved if this is an indication of how he made buisness decisions.

Reply #188173 | Report this post

Camel 42  
Years ago

Eddy recons he was dissapointed because the prospective new owners of Brisbane took 6 weeks for due dilligence before they pulled out?

He recons he took 5 days of making a few phone calls before he decided on Brisbane?

Can I suggest that might be why he is in so much financial strife at the moment.

If he did due dilligence within 5 days by making a "few" phone calls before he brought Brisbane then no wonder he is going broke.

Obviously a smart man to build a fortune, but I am now wondering how much luck may have been involved if this is an indication of how he made buisness decisions.

Reply #188174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Camel, I suggest you do not have clue when it comes to business? He is not going broke and i would suggest you do more research before you bag someone who will earn more money in a year than you would in a lifetime. Luck? It takes more than luck to get where he has got to.

Reply #188185 | Report this post

Camel 42  
Years ago

#188185 - Sorry Eddy or Mal or who ever you are; If he is not going broke why is he shedding all of his "boys toys".

Wake up you fool! Did you watch his press conference?

Bagging someone because they did due diligence and realized they were going to throw their money down the toilet smacks of a very desperate man. He had a tantrum because the fact is no one wants to buy the team because it is a money pit.

Brisbane now looks like it is going to fold, the Dome is up for sale; oh but Eddy has heaps of cash, doesn't he?

Can I suggest you don't have a clue? He is not holding a fire sale because he is rich and bored.

Reply #188350 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754