Quagmire
Years ago

Things i'd like to see, but never will...

Things I'd like to see but never will, feel free to add to the list&

I'd like to see Phil Jax coach either the Pistons (Rasheed would win MVP) or the Knicks (Curry would be all NBA)

I'd like to see Kobe traded to Denver, just so the fans could really root for him&

I'd like to see Patrick Ewing eat an apple in one gulp. Actually, make that watermelon.

I'd like to see Tim "the walking poo" Duncan lead the spurs in a pre-game dance huddle like Sheed in Detroit.

I'd like to see Utah field a team that has all black players.

I'd like to see the travel rule enforced FFS.

I'd like to see Jason Kidd bounce back.

I'd like to see coach Sloan stare down a brick wall while chewing granite.

I'd like to see Stockton coaching in a jacket and short shorts.

I'd like to see Penny Hardaway coach the suns and his old pal Shaq.

I'd like to have heard Marbury when he said "Madison Square Garden has such an aroma about it&" That's aura dumb-ass.

I'd like to see Mutombo reject Artest, wave his finger at him, then have it blown off by Ron's concealed 12 gauge.

I'd like to see how fat Oliver Miller must be by now&

I'd like to see the Grizzles, Bucks, Clippers field a decent team, ever.

I'd like to see how much coke Shawn Kemp used to get up his nose.

I'd like to see Isaiah Thomas put in charge of the Bulls. He'd trade the pick to LA for Ariza and Walton, then sign Magloire to a max contract to shore up the middle. Sack Collins 5 weeks into the season and take over coaching duties. And as a final masterstroke, trade Gordon and Deng to the suns for Shaq.

Oh, and finally,

I'd like to see the Celts win a finals game.

Topic #16038 | Report this topic

ostrich 75  
Years ago

I pissed myself at

I'd like to see Mutombo reject Artest, wave his finger at him, then have it blown off by Ron's concealed 12 gauge.

Queensbridge aint no joke,

Funny read

Reply #188859 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

Tim "Walking Poo" Duncan

Looks like that famous lines continues to live on after i famously quoted him with this nickname in the old PBT magazine, which caused some support and some backlash.

I like it

Reply #188872 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Teasing Tim Duncan reminds me - inspired by the website "Things Younger Than John McCain", I wanted to start up "Things you can get done in the time it takes Tim Duncan to shoot a free throw", but then the Spurs got knocked out and it might have to wait until next year.

Reply #188874 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Michael Schumacher (most likely) in second place in virtually all the categiries that matter in Formula 1 - and not being so breathlessly lauded as the GOAT by (some) people who never saw the guy that would have made his life much more difficult had not fate played its hand...

A truly viable professional basketball league (with decent finances) in OZ... Looking further and further away...

Reply #188890 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

VERY funny and enjoyable read Quagmire.

Reply #188919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

here's something about oliver miller,

apparently he so fat cos he likes to eat so much, to the point that he keeps a cheese burger in the dashboard of his car so he can eat it after his flight!

Reply #188941 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:36 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754