Anonymous
Years ago

Song at start of NBA games

Does anyone know the name of that song which they have been playing at NBA games alot at tipoff. They play at the same time as the Sixers play thunderstruck (which i hope they keep doing by the way). Anyway anyone know the one I mean. Can't really describe it better than that.

Topic #16069 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

jock jams or zombie nation......

Reply #189149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah its not them

Reply #189151 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The Bucks use "Pappa got a brand new pig bag" by Jeff Spencer.

Reply #189156 | Report this post

Bully  
Years ago

i know a few teams use evter sandman by Metallica.
is that the 1 you are thinking of?

Reply #189171 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah but its an awesome song and I was after that one aswell so thanks bully. so frustrating not being able to show you the one i mean.

Reply #189183 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

which teams use the song you are after?????

Reply #189188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The hornets use it. Other teams use it aswell but I couldn't be sure which ones.

Reply #189195 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Hornets use Firestarter by Prodigy, zombie nation, Kayne West "Stronger", DJ Khalid (featuring Akon, Baby, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross & T.I) "We taking over".

Reply #189197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

YES! It's ohohohoh - zombie nation. thanks alot TR!! Is your nba music knowledge that extensive with all the teams?

Reply #189218 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think all the teams love them some Zombie Nation.

Reply #189222 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:35 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754