LC
Years ago

Pistons new head coach is...

Michael Curry!

http://linky.com.au/3t54h

What do people think? Can he lead the Pistons revolution?

Topic #16080 | Report this topic

Quagmire  
Years ago

Never liked it when a player becomes a coach and has to command former team mates. Its just an extra tough spot to be in. He was a tough player so seems like a good fit, the real test will of course be how he handles Sheed. Here is a thought, make Sheed a player coach, he seems to act like he knows it all...

Reply #189277 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

I'd love to see the Sheed coach. He'd make a good coach. Personally I think the man has a good basketball brain and people under-estimate it a lot.

Reply #189282 | Report this post

sharpshooter  
Years ago

Sheed dosent show too much brains at the best of times, champ. doudt that he would realy make a great coach

Reply #189317 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Sheed is one of the smartest players in the NBA and would make a fantastic coach. I've read a few stories where other coaches make the point that they haven't seen many players with a higher basketball IQ than Sheed.

Reply #189352 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I think Sheed would be great. One of the smartest guys on the court whilst he keeps his emotion in check. Things come unraveled when he things aren't going his way..... He's lead the league in coaches being ejected and I'd have issues in a close game.

I also think Sheed would excel as a skills coach. He seems to be a good mentor to other young bigs in the league. Dwight Howard goes to Sheed for advice and he also mentors Max and Amir.

Reply #189355 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754