Anonymous
Years ago

The Rivalry - Norwood v North this week

Last years Grand Finalists, current 1,2 in the league and long time rivals play each other this week in the ABL.

What are peoples thoughts on the game?

Who will win?
Margin?
What are the keys for both teams?
Who will be the best player in this game?

this promises to be one of the great games this season and could very well be a preview again to this years grand final!

Topic #16085 | Report this topic

Weiner Boi  
Years ago

north by the size of my weiner...a long way

Reply #189299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant see north having the height to stay with the flames bigs. krause torched reardon last time they played. look for flames to try to exploit that again u would think!

Reply #189341 | Report this post

looker  
Years ago

Agreed size will matter in this one, but North have more scoring power in my opinion.

The biggest difference will be the benches i believe. Whoever gets the most production off the bench will get the ball game

Reply #189343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North under the radar so far this year...if they win this one they certainly will be out in the open with all expecting them to go all the way....in a funny twist, they may even prefer to lose this one to continue their quiet progression towards the finals...having said that, win this one and they will be favourites for top spot and 2 chances at home to make the GF....if that's not motivation not sure wat is? But the flames have the same motivation...win this one and even a loss to the eagles later on this year would not prevent them from finishing top. You would think if the Flames win this one they are almost certainties of being back in the big game at seasons end! The game is at Hillcrest so i may go with North on this one..but who knows really...anyone's game!

Reply #189349 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The Burdman is looking as hot as ever! 21.2 ppg and 43% 3pt% is pretty good. Reardon 18.5 ppg, Mapunda 11.4 ppg, Zorich (The Zedmeister) 11.3 ppg, Rowe 10.3 ppg.
Norwood: Thompson 15.7, Coops 13.2, Webber 11.4
Methinks the Burdman and his band of merry roosters will burn the flames

Reply #189379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i dont think its just worth looking at ppg! also norwood prob have the 2 best defenders in the league in matthews and cooper!!!

Reply #189435 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Try Burdon and Rowe.

Reply #189479 | Report this post

Years ago

Defense is gonna be the key to getting a W.

Reply #189491 | Report this post

Salty  
Years ago

cant believe there hasnt been more talk to this game!

does anyone know if they will be bringing in an extra stand for it?

Reply #189883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

possibly the worst stadium to watch abl at!!! somewhere between that and marion!

Reply #190002 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:14 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754