cub war
Years ago

Where is Panther and his Southern taunts?

Just curious as to where Panthers voice has gone....
He has made a point of trashing arch rivals southern all year, is it the silence before the storm or does he realise souhern are still a local threat and more than capable of knocking off the hot and cold panthers?

Cmon South adelaide massive, this will cement your post season action if you take can take care of the "would of" "could of" "should of" Tiggers.... let's hear it....

Topic #16136 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

does he really need to even bother? havent Southern lost 9 in a row?

Reply #189990 | Report this post

peewee  
Years ago

far out Panther, they are calling for your next move, may I suggest just wait until about 10.30pm you will have even more amo once the tigers get another L.

Reply #189993 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

If i remember correctly, Panther was last seen sunday at Sea and Vines Festival... could just be having a rest before tonight's game? ;)

Reply #189994 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I think Panther has made some very valid points.

Reply #190017 | Report this post

i think panther is still hungover from sunday night...

Reply #190033 | Report this post

PHD in SHot  
Years ago

haha who won last night???

Reply #190054 | Report this post

Pepsi  
Years ago

Southern woman comes through again not bad for a young group when season start l did think the girls would be in the 5 good on you girls and Trav.
Its good for the future south hit the front at once stage they put the young group on and they went ahead
again with there speed and good passing but its going to hard over the next month for the girl we have to keep an eye on them go Girls.

Reply #190072 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Geez boys, if I had of seen this post I probably would have jumped on and bagged the Tigers even more...lucky for me I didn't!!! ;)

Reply #190073 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Pepsi can you put that in English please?

Reply #190082 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

I agree Ricey! wtf?

Reply #190084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pepsi r u Agel?

Reply #190087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mr Panther forgot to play defence - only interested in goals and not defending - you cant win on that alone

Reply #190134 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

"Mr Panther forgot to play defence"...I never forgot to play defence..when I played!!!

Reply #190156 | Report this post

Wayville 35  
Years ago

Panther's career foul tally is a testament to that.

Reply #190161 | Report this post

What the  
Years ago

South thought there was light at the end of the tunnel for their ABA men.

But it was the Southern train!

Reply #190174 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

That's pretty creative!

Reply #190176 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754