bball.com.au
Years ago

Free 36ERS Clinic, ages 7-17

Come and meet 36ERS players Luke Schenscher, Jacob Holmes, Brad Davidson, David Cooper and Brett Maher for a FREE basketball clinic. Work on your skills and challenge them to 5on5!

Bring your whole team along.

When: Sunday, June 22. 2-3pm
Where: Distinctive Homes Dome
Who: All players aged 7-17

Registration is essential.

Visit www.bball.com.au for more details

Topic #16150 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interesting that this is called a Free 36ers clinic Paul Bower and Mal, think you left off Rupert Sapwell and maybe the 5Star name. I think getting out and helping us district clubs more by offering the players free would be better for grass roots and your PR than private ventures.

Reply #190184 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

If you can't even get the Ops Mngr's name right, don't even bother whinging!

Reply #190194 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I assumed it was posted by Rupert anyway, shrewdly leveraging the 36ers name (and the players involved) rather than the other way around...

Reply #190196 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

If the Op's manager helped us out we might get to know him name.

Reply #190203 | Report this post

Flanders  
Years ago

So I am assuming that this is a recruitment drive for Norwood then??? We all know that any good kid will be getting calls from Sappa even if they are already at another club, and will miraculously end up at Norwood!

Reply #190233 | Report this post

baronbrown  
Years ago

Anything like this is good..... surely. You don't get anything for free these days and the prices of these kinds of clinics in the holidays are far cheaper than childcare. I know I wouldn't hesitate to send my kid along - when I have one... To have 6ers players involved in the camps offers a great development choice for parents of young kids to send their budding prospects to.

Flanders...I have not heard of anything like that happening since the incident that was posted about here, and discussed widely, last year and BSA have since changed rules about how players can transfer clubs during seasons. Let it go, I have. I am pretty sure Sapwell's biggest focus right now would be finding ways for his extremely talented and deep ABL team to beat the Rockets next time round and try to repeat a bolstered Forestville line up not chasing kids to join to Norwood and get college deals :P.

Reply #190234 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

To anyone who's interested...
It was a great day and the kids enjoyed themselves.

Not a Norwood scout in sight for those cynical ones out there! (they must have been hiding under he stands)

Reply #191017 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754