Murray Magpie
Years ago

NBL website advertising other sports

I just went and checked out the nbl site to get some info on tonights Boomers game and noticed that they are advertising rugby and afl scores on the site. whatthe hell is all that about doesnt nbl have enough problems alreday without sending fans to other sports

Topic #16155 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

And sadly, the same is true for all club sites done via Sportal. Just doesn't seem right at all.

Reply #190197 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It is just a sportal ad though. Be alright if Basketball Live Scores were in the cycle of ads and feature on other sports sites. But sadly I doubt that would happen.

Reply #190198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The irony of this post is, that when i scrolled down, the advertising on this page above the comments box was an ebay ad for AFL products!

(Mod: I'm getting a few Shaq/Jordan auctions amongst other sports, but still, funny stuff.)

Reply #190240 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:02 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754