Quagmire
Years ago

What do you do with A.I?

I really like Iverson. He has been an honourable and gifted competitor for a long time.
With all the Melo trade talk, he must be thinking "what the hell am i doing here?" If Denver are going to give up so early on Melo where does that leave Iverson?
On the right team he could be a missing piece to a championship. Boston reaped the rewards for showing the bollocks to get quality players and make a run, Houston showed similar stones in their various championship tilts mid/late 90's.

Is there a team out there that should take a punt on AI?

Topic #16221 | Report this topic

dcanwade  
Years ago

yeah maybe he should play for the Olympic US team and win another bronze medal with Melo, Dwayne "Phamtom Calls" Wade and LaBronze !!!

Reply #191049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

melo's a star but not in same class as superstar because of his actions.furthermore, he hasn't done the amazing things superstars has done (don't get me wrong he's done some good things but not spectacular). getting rid of thing may not be so bad after all.

ai is awesome love him but definitely hard to fit him in somewhere for some strange reason i can't quite figure out...he definitely superstar caliber though

maybe spurs? they need some consistent scoring from guard spot. parker isn't quite a consistent scorer like ai is. especially you mix duncan with ai, that inside out combo will be very strong! and since spurs are all aging they may as get another old guy and try and claim another championship before current roster vanishes. i'd personally deal out ginobli as he proves to be inhibited when injured where ai'd be a warrior for them whether injured or not. i personally don't think ai'd have a shot at championship in denver even with a good trade for melo. he just need to go to a strong team as a compliment.

Reply #191085 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Spurs trading for AI.... hehehehe
Funny stuff...

Reply #191113 | Report this post

Parker isn't a consistent scorer? what are you, stupid? He can score whenever he wants.

Reply #191128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'm talkig about ~30pts, parker don't get that consistently when spurs need him to ai's in a different class, you know what i'm talking about

Reply #191136 | Report this post

How many ~(whatever that means)30 scorers are there in the league? none last year!

Reply #191162 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

ahhhh AI doesn't like passing, so how would him and Duncan work? eventually Duncan would become the serial killer we know he is becoming and murder the lil runt... AI is just like Marbury, over rated and death to any team he joins... denver need to keep Melo, get a better coach, and be rid of contracts for both AI and Nene and get 2 more role players...

Reply #191167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:55 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754