kad
Years ago

Oh dear! Shaq raps..

There is some colourful language in this clip, but its worth it.

Shaq raps after the Lakers loss

Topic #16230 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Story about it here for those of us who are video-challenged at work.

For other Kobe-philes, there's an interesting read here, which details how hyper-competitive he's been since a boy:

IT'S 1989, and Bryant is 11 years old and living in Italy , where his father, Joe, is playing professional basketball. One day Kobe bugs Brian Shaw , a Boston Celtics first-round pick playing in Rome because of a contract dispute, to go one-on-one. Eventually Shaw agrees to a game of H-O-R-S-E. "To this day Kobe claims he beat me," says Shaw , now a Lakers assistant. "I'm like, Right, [I'm really trying to beat] an 11-year-old kid. But he's serious."

Or:
This is a guy who, according to Nike spokesperson KeJuan Wilkins, had the company shave a couple of millimeters off the bottom of his signature shoe because "in his mind that gave him a hundredth of a second better reaction time."

Reply #191204 | Report this post

James W  
Years ago

Shaq pretty much bought himself a rap career in like, 1992...he even did tracks with Fu Schickens (youtube "Whats up doc (can we rock)" if you want a laugh)...he even did a track with Rza and Method Man from the Wu-Tang Clan in 94.

and yes, he is terrible at rapping.

Reply #191251 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats funny but where was shaq while the finals were on....licking his own arse!!

Reply #191308 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

i just like his diss tracks to kobe, and vice versa... funniest sh*t ever

Reply #191333 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

hey wasn't Shaq an actor once too .. (a genie and Steel ??) and a sheriff .. maybe he should arrest Kobe for his offences against women ...

Reply #191446 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

He starred in the hit blockbuster, quality, nominated for a golden globe Kazaam

Reply #191448 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754