phoenix
Years ago

Who the hell is Tom Zed

Just noted that the Tiser basketball columns have been penned by Tom Zed. Does anyone know of his background and knowledge of the game?

Will Boti make a return? Is he on holidays or just putting overtime into the coaching for Tigers?

Topic #16237 | Report this topic

1 step further  
Years ago

"Whos Zed?"

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead"

Reply #191235 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

Lets hope Boti comes back soon, i finally appreciate him.
Some of Zed's mistakes over the past few weeks have been

1. Saying that Ingles wasnt playing in Perth when he logged atleast 12 mins of court time.

2. Calling the the 7'6" Iran fella a guard and yesterday referring to North as the Roosters not the Rockets.

Dont want to get on the guy cos he is probably a young fella starting out but research should be done and his write ups have been mear box score reads not real reports on how games have gone.

Reply #191236 | Report this post

tickle  
Years ago

It sounds like a parent doing the sports write ups.

"John Smith shot 23 points and tried hard on defense..."

Reply #191257 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I believe that Tom Zed use to be from the Riverland and wrote for the Murray Pioneer, Mainly local footy from what I can remember.

Reply #191261 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Tom Zed is a joke of a journalist. He was sent to an Adelaide United game last year specifically to work undercover on 'crowd violence'. His full page spread in the Sunday Mail included a 'pie was thrown' and a 12 year old girl called her dad to come pick her up as evidence that "violence" was synonymous with soccer crowds.

He is a nothing journalist who gets nothing jobs. Boti is hopefully only on holiday. I know he gets bagged, but the difference OBVIOUSLY shows when a non-basketball person starts writing about basketball.

Reply #191314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's a first-class cock

Reply #194533 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754