Kent Brockman
Years ago

Oscar for Most Improved

After watching last nights effort from big O i would say it is out of him and Peter Crawford for most improved this year.

Anyone else worthy of the award?

Topic #1629 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I've heard Olson mentioned. Maybe Corletto (also did well in his time last night). No one from Sydney or Brisbane. The young guys from Townsville haven't done much. Boodnikoff and Crosswell have fallen a bit since the move to Cairns. Anyone at the Hawks? West Sydney?

Reply #18625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

couldn't agree more, Oscar is on fire look out ABA, will he play outside with the 4 other gaurds Sturt will have on the court????

Reply #18627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A dead cert.

Reply #18631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes for sure! He is playing with so much confidence lately, no one can stop him! Altho i am a fan of peter crawford! He is a gun, so its gonna be tough!

Reply #18652 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

If he keeps grabbing 7-10 boards a game and netting atleast 10pts I reckon hell take it out for sure

Reply #18686 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Without checking out the stats and comparing last year to this year I would think that Crawford has improved a heap since last year. Maybe it's just me as I didn't really rate him as much last year, but he seems to be playing a lot better ball this year.

Oscar has come along way as well but I just think that Crawford is getting more oppurtunity/minutes.

Reply #18705 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Oscar's shooting will get him over the line. He's leading the L. Carfino wouldn't shut up about it on Wednesday

Reply #18719 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I think Oscar is worthy, and he will poll well, but Crawford is the standout unfortunately, and will more than likely win it.

Reply #18725 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754