Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

NH: GTA Help - Unable to save while in a mission

Alrite well i am about 29% threw the game and wanted to get back into story mode but cant and now whenever i go to save it says something along the lines of "unable to save while in a mission". I am clearly not in a mission when there is nothing to guide me on the map and i am continously driving around just running a muck.

So the main thing i want help on is getting back into story mode so that i can save the game.

Thanks help appreciated.

Topic #16317 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

just kill yourself and if u were in any mission (even if you didnt know about it) it will bring you to life at the hospital - mission failed.
Failing that start again haha.

Reply #192236 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

There have been many problems with GTA, If you have online ability which I think you would, since your on here. Try turning off the connectivity to the online PS3. When I first got the game, I had problems loading it. Sometimes you might have to un install the game and re install it. You wont lose your progress. That sometimes works.

Happy GTAing

Reply #192264 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Recent patch fixed the online problem.

Reply #192265 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

have tryed killing myself and getting busted, both dont help, still unable to save and says im in a mission and im not online either.

Reply #192269 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Worst thing is when it whinges about not being able to read the disc and stalls mid-game. Took me a few tries to finish the final storyline mission because it did that at least a couple of times (and once I didn't spot the marker to make the jump from bike to helicopter).

Have completed the story, most wanted and vigilante. Doing the deliveries, cars for Stevie and exotic exports next. Don't think I'll have the patience to track down all those pigeons though - bit painful.

Kobe, can you start a new mission (even just get food with Roman) at all? Do you have an earlier saved game you can revert to? Something I tend to do is stagger my saves so I will save over spot 1, then 2, then 1, etc - gives you a bit of a fallback in case one of them corrupts (happened with Far Cry once and I had to replay most of the game).

Reply #192271 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Yeeah i can still go out with Roman, Brucie etc. mite have to go back to my last save point which is dissapointing bcos i did alot of stunt jumps and little things like that.

If its on auto save does that mean that it will continue from the last auto save point. Hopefully bcos then i wont have to redo any missions. Very annoying.

Reply #192278 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754