Anonymous
Years ago

Ron Artest - Where could he go?

Interesting article on nba.com saying that the clips may opt out of artests last year!! IF they opt out where do people see him going and where would he be a good fit???

Cleveland would fit well with lebron IMO

Topic #16325 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Maybe Miami? :P

Reply #192331 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Imagine ...

PG Wade
SG Arenas
SF Marion/Artest
PF Beasley
C Melmeth

Champions!

Reply #192343 | Report this post

PHD in SHot  
Years ago

could he be a sign and trade 4 some pistons maybe??could it work

Reply #192345 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol @ SVD

Reply #192351 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Hmmm, I don't think Detroit will make a trade for Artest. Just a gut feeling.

(Are you out of your freakin' mind?)

Reply #192352 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

He plays for Sacramento, not the clips!

Reply #192356 | Report this post

wasdas  
Years ago

Artest would be a terrible fit next to Lebron.

u serious?

he was close to joining Denver last season i believe, but it was backed out in the last minute. I could see the same thing happening.

Reply #192357 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

haha yeah I just got the Detroit silly Idea. I don't think he would be very loved there. Also I don't think he would like the fans or maybe he would since they helped him get a year off relaxing.

Reply #192358 | Report this post

odom 4 artest 2 bring sum defence to stop pierce!!god dam they wud of had the tittle...lakers b back 08/09

Reply #192359 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

agree with kersten but LA couldnt do a strait swap they would need some one else to add to the trade.

Reply #192376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how would the salarys work for that miami line up svd? they sign for the minimum?

Reply #192377 | Report this post

playa  
Years ago

to jail ... he can't rap worth a dime !!! ... or maybe a boxing ring for a rematch with Ben Wallace or the Pistons fans

Reply #192403 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Look for the Bucks to chase him. Apparently having 6 SF's on your roster and still drafting another isn't enough for them.

Reply #192407 | Report this post

playa  
Years ago

man, I would complain too if I only got 7 million a year ... plus playing for Kings,, c'mon dats hell .. everyone knows Kings can never beat the LAkers!! git with d program

Reply #192509 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:52 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754