Ingles13
Years ago

I'll say it now: Monta Ellis an All Star

Monta Ellis will be an all star in 08/09

3/7/08

Topic #16362 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

Look forward to seeing if your right. I'm sure you'll waste no time in letting us know about this post in the future if you are ;)

Reply #192771 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Considering he's listed as a free agent; I wouldn't be surprised if he moves house. He'd be a great pick on any team.

Dallas should be smart and pick him up to replace Devon Harris... what a terrible, terrible trade that was.

Reply #192781 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Ellis is quick and not a bad player @ all. He'll be close and we'll see if it turns out to be next season.

Reply #192790 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I think it will depend on his team. They normally select all stars when the team is doing well also. So if he stays on a weak Golden State team, I don't think he will, even if he has a great season.

Reply #192814 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Just a thought, but what if the mavs trade Jason Terry in a sign and trade deal with Monta Ellis. Not sure what Jet is being paid, but i would love to see jason kidd and monta on a fast break together. Watching kidd and gerald green on a fast break together would be good to see as well.

Reply #192905 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:26 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754