Jack Toft
Years ago

36ers website - no Hodge

Interesting to note that Julius' photo has been taken down from the sixers players page.
Ominous signs that he definitely won't be back, or a cunning ploy to lull us into a false sense of security?

Motts, LC, and Ng-ja's photos came off pretty quickly and you can understand that. The Axe disappeared and the Burdman and GOAT came off some time ago.

BTW: I assume the GOAT isn't playing anymore for Sturt, but didn't see the GOAT listed in either North FC team on the weekend?

Topic #16410 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's playing reserves for North. Expand ur horizons a bit more mate and search all teams first!!

Reply #193335 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

did you actually check that before you posted. He wasnt named in ANY of there teams last week and theres no other metntion of him on there website as far as i could see

Reply #193336 | Report this post

nutter  
Years ago

sorry theres one mention and that was in a news article saying he was coming back to play for them but as far as i know he hasnt played at all since that article

Reply #193337 | Report this post

freakball  
Years ago

I would assume that these players eg; hodge and dodmans names and photos are no longer on the website because they arent officially signed with the 36ers.

It was reported ages ago that dodman will no longer be playing for the 36ers. Since that article he has been playing for the North Adelaide reserves every week.

jack toft have some sense and stop posting ridiculous threads!

Reply #193344 | Report this post

moose  
Years ago

Did Dodman actually play for North FC reserves last week?
He was NOT listed in any team in last week's Advertiser.

Reply #193383 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

i was at the bays north game last week and didnt see the fat turd. maybe he was eating pies in the canteen.

Reply #193420 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Freakball,
up until a few days ago, Hodge was on the site, suddenly he was dropped. Maybe there was something definite?

Dodman seems to have dropped off the face of the basketball earth and he was not listed in the teams for North's A or B. Was he injured, dropped, unavailable, or just gone back to Quorn?

I would have thought these were legit. questions to ask in a forum like this?

"Have some sense and stop posting ridiculous slams!"

Reply #193428 | Report this post

Pea  
Years ago

Hopefully every one can just get over the fact that Hodge wont be back.

Reply #193516 | Report this post

sharpshooter  
Years ago

Saw Dodman play a couple of weeks back for North against the Magpies... He is no where near fit enough to play footy at that level... Looked horrible

Reply #193602 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hodge was removed at the request of the club because he's not a confirmed signing. I don't think that, at the time, it necessarily suggested one thing or another.

Reply #195235 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754