Anonymous
Years ago

Nathan Jawai Raptors Interview

Check out this interview with Nathan Jawai at the NBA Summer League in Vegas.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/

Topic #16499 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Reply #194312 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Can someone put it into the page, for some reason my nba tv thingo doesnt work.

Reply #194331 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

Did anyone notice that on the raptors website one of the updates is about the canadian national team winning but if you look at the phone Dave Thomas is playing for canada. I thought he had knee issues and needed time off before next season..

Reply #194402 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

Article from Hoopsworld:

"Nathan Jawai was at Impact Basketball today working out with new front court partner Jermaine O'Neal. The young man from Australia gave Sam Mitchell an eyeful as he went through a number of drills to demonstrate both his physical prowess under the basket and his soft shooting touch.

First was a serious of low post power moves - Jawai on one side and O'Neal on the other. Jawai is a huge physical specimen, and he showed right away that he has the footwork and the raw power to be lethal under the hoop. Next up was a series of shooting drills, one of which had him shooting one-handed from the free throw line extended. He made a high percentage of those shots, too, and definitely has the potential to be a mid-range threat. Together with his power game under the basket he could turn out to be an important player for the Raptors this season."

Reply #194425 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

The only part that annoys me is when the interviewer has to start directing it towards what Australian ball is like and "if you hope this improves the game in Australia".

Not that it's a bad thing, but the questions are coming from people that in all honesty, don't give a shit at all about anything outside of the NBA.

Here's hoping Jawai can replicate his NBL debut and get his "Shaq Dunking" on.

(Sorry, I don't know how else to describe his technique... it's shaq dunking)

Reply #194454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:30 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754