cheezeburger
Years ago

Remember This Name-Josh Smith

as i am the probably only atlanta hawks fan in SA here i go.josh smith'J-Smooth'is the best athlete in the nba.yes he is better than lebron james and a bigger dunker than lebron james.lebron is a better b baller by far though.josh smith is 19 6'8 230 pound athlete who can dunk big,rebound and block.if this kid works on his shot the nba better watch out.josh smith is a human hightlight film.nba action on espn you will see him in there at least 4 times in the top 10 plays of the week.

Topic #1658 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let me guess, you watched NBA Action last night at 1am.

I saw it to, and yeah his dunks were amazing... 2 BIG left handers.

Reply #18907 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Can he actually play, though?

Reply #18918 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I dunno about playing, but this kid dunks with elbows on a regular occasion.

His blocks per minute are incredible, and having added him to my fantasy team just a month ago, I'm laughing all the way to the bank in the steals and blocks category.

The Hawks stink this year, but as a result they're giving the kid time and yes ..... he is easily the best athlete in the NBA. It's scary (and this is coming from a Bulls fan).

Reply #18921 | Report this post

isn't he a local referee ?

Reply #18932 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah josh smith is playing at shooting guard at 6'8.the day will come soon when he dunks all over shaq.i cant wait for it.

Reply #18938 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

yer this kid can dunk. on nba action his head was rim high, probably one of the best pure athletes in a while.

Reply #18941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Xheezevurger ive beeen at shitsenfaced fair enuff. but i question u as an athlete, person or shootr or omeone with any ability whatsoever.

Reply #18948 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

really.well that post has just got u in hot water.

Reply #18951 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

i saw that dunk. the guy got hops thats for sure!

Reply #18953 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I dunno if hes better than Lebron James?

LBJ is getting close to tripple doubles nearly every game and rarely plays poorly?

What is Josh Smiths stats? Apart from Dunks Per Game

Reply #18979 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Kriss, no-one's saying he's a great player like LeBron will soon be. They're just saying his athleticism is unblvbl.

Reply #18985 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

josh recently signed a 20 million dollar contract with adidas along with sebastion telfair from portland.

Reply #19080 | Report this post

cheeze how come u never replied
Importance of the big man thread

Reply #19081 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

fine i will

Reply #19170 | Report this post

lexus  
Years ago

yeah he is good but he ain't the sh**. and LeBron is some trash. yes i said it some trash. he is not michael jordan soory

Reply #19766 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

just to let you all know josh smith was officially selected in the nba dunk comp.

Reply #22215 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

to add to it.remember this guy marvin williams.hes going to be doing great thing for the nba for many years

Reply #40315 | Report this post

james  
Years ago

he's a superstar in the making could be one of the biggest steals of all time drafted at number 17 but was projected as a top 10 pick so we know he has the skill to be a lottery pick

Reply #40610 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:01 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754