Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Iran's marvellous trip to the US

Is it just me, or is the NBA website throwing all sorts of superlatives against what is an otherwise very ordinary Iran national basketball team?

Without starting a war ..... they didn't look much chop against Australia, yet the NBA are praising them every time they even step on court. Is it a case of "the West" trying to keep the visitors happy ..... especially given the feeling between them about other non-basketball matters?

Just a thought.

Topic #16587 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree. I was also surprised that 7 foot 6 jaber guy has been talked about as an nba prospect and even applied for the draft 3 or so years ago. The guy doesn't even get any minutes AT ALL on his very average national team.

Reply #195151 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

They couldn't even beat the D-League teams, could they??

Reply #195191 | Report this post

playa  
Years ago

anybody or team who can dodge bullits n bombs hav ta b pretty good !!!

Reply #195192 | Report this post

Carpenter  
Years ago

We love your spirit, but we will still invade, even though you are good guys. We find your nuclear facilities are a threat to our nationhood and your President Ahmadinejad is certifiable. Thank-you for coming and playing.

Reply #195214 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

They lost every game didn't they. Pretty sad to see that they will be going to the Olympics.
I'm sure they are going to be on the bad-end of some pretty one-sided contests.
Is the U.S in their pool. That game is going to be UGLY if your an Iranian supporter.

Reply #195260 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:21 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754