Playa=Tool
Years ago

PLAYA is a tool

It would be great if PLAYA stopped commenting, your not from South Central, talk like a normal person you Spoon Head!

Topic #16648 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Spoon head...... that's funny.......

Reply #195847 | Report this post

playah8tr  
Years ago

agree, playah8tr thinks playa is a mastrb8tr

Reply #195848 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Agreed! His first few post might have been funny but now he is nothing but an annoying clown.

Reply #195850 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

lol, I was thinking of starting one of these a week ago.

Reply #195851 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I was waiting for someone else to start one - just a matter of time ... drives me mental when he/she posts

Reply #195854 | Report this post

Uwe Blab  
Years ago

Looking at his post history he/started off with some reasonably well written posts and then suddenly developed a whack speech impediment.

Strange.

I was hoping that if everyone ignored him he would go away. Sadly not the case.

Reply #195861 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

yeah not so much what they post it is how it is written

Reply #195871 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

don't think the first few posts were him - they were years ago ... probably just someone else using the same name

Reply #195873 | Report this post

playah8tr  
Years ago

Here is some more vintage playa for your digestion

"Milwaukee Bucks - even Yi and Jefferson don't wanna move there ..no matter how much dey pay !!! da city is avoided like the plague. Plus dey hav the worst logo"

Reply #195878 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

SVD I don't think this new annoying Playa is the original Playa from a few years ago as this new Playa would have still been in Primary school then.

Reply #195881 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

WORD!

Reply #195882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In the thread "Who will be next out of NBL ?":

"de problem is de FTA channels dont giv a rats ass about bball !!! dey do like aussie rules n tennis n swimmin though !!!"

Of all the words that he/she does NOT shorten, he/she chooses "though"!
Whatever happened to "tho"???

Reply #195885 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

it is the 3 "!" in a row that get me too. I know it is small - but mental, it drives mental

Reply #195899 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Surely this clowns gotta be given a little holiday from the boards? Or banned, I don't think many will miss him.

Reply #195908 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I've stopped reading his posts as they are too hard to understand.

Although he has a knack of introducing mediocrity to a good topic, his posts don't harm anyone and are generally not offensive to other forum users (unless you happen to be an English teacher).

Playa I don't care if you post, strangly enough what you write does seem to takes a small bit of skill.

(translation)

Ain't able to red da post of de playa... so dont!!!

post go shit but he cool......he dont mke prob for no 1 but dem english teachas.

keepin on goin with bringa da noize..coz der no way y'all got dat talent to do wat playa do !!!

(seriously guys, you have to actually think about how to abbreviate what you write)

Reply #195931 | Report this post

I thought the same thing but I didn't think someone would be nasty and childish enough to actually make a post about it- how low.
Original poster- you perhaps think that you're immune to others' opinions of you or would you be ok with someone posting about you personally???
Didn't think so!

Reply #195942 | Report this post

"It could be a tumour?"

Reply #195952 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I agree i need a new name too. To actually start a new post to publicly ridicule someone is quite idiotic.

Get a life maybe?

Reply #195975 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The only person im ridiculing is this clowns parents.

Teech da playa man sum english shiznit in da hood

Reply #196038 | Report this post

Play The Ball  
Years ago

Original poster = NO CLASS

You are sooooooooooooooooo right, Im guessing 100% of the time.

Reply #196137 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:21 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754