Dana
Years ago

SBS Olympic Games Schedule

Here is a link to the Olympic Games TV coverage by SBS.

http://linky.com.au/6enxm

Topic #16752 | Report this topic

Dana  
Years ago

I was looking at the Official Beijing Schedule and Lucky USA Mens BB games are all in the night time. Scheduling for ratings OK but all their games in the evening?

Reply #197185 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

Dana,
Don't forget that it's early morning in the USA so I wonder how happy their viewers will be watching games at about 3.00am. Also, I wonder how interested the USA is in the Olympics. Sportscentre on ESPN seems to be more interested in Baseball and what's happening with Brett Favre in the NFL than on the Olympics. Maybe once the Olympics start they will report more on events at the Games.

Reply #197194 | Report this post

Why can't I see any Boomers or Team USA games amongst all those 'Mens Basketball' time slots?

Reply #197205 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

Because Channel 7 are showing all the US and Boomers games. In how much detail we are yet to see.

Reply #197207 | Report this post

Phew.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope they time the ad breaks better than they did in 04.

Good to see we'll get the opportunity to watch a couple of Spain's games- could the twin Gasols be the softest frontcourt in the history of Western civilisation?

Reply #197216 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

bet spain will give the boomers a run for the money, even with a soft frontcourt.

Reply #197322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ch 7 will cock it up, basketball fans are treated as second class...

Reply #197327 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

lets just pray to go that that annoying basil guy does not commentate again. i hate that guy and he knows nothing about basketball. he makes john casey look like an expert.

Reply #197335 | Report this post

playa  
Years ago

if der wuz aussie rules in de olympicz dats all dey would be showin ... dat n swimin. aussies dont watch no bball !!!

Reply #197344 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Well if aussies don't watch Bball playa, what the hell are we doing posting on a hoops site.

FFS Grow Up or go off and play tiddlywinks with yourself.

Reply #197355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how rude keefy

Reply #200032 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:39 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754