Isaac
Years ago

JR takes on Steve Nash's free throw challenge

Blogging sensation John Rillie has taken on Steve Nash's Free Throws in a Minute challenge and, well, you'll just have to see how they match up.

First up, Steve Nash with his shots and a guarantee to beat all contenders:

And here's JR's attempt:

For those of you who still haven't checked out Rillie's blog, pay him a visit: www.johnrillie.com - it's like him, not always pretty, but good value and gets it done!

Topic #16753 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I'd prefer him to take on Jessica Alba's staring challenge.

Reply #197196 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

For those that can't youtube at work can you fill us in on what it's all about and who wins.

Reply #197206 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Its a challenge to see how many foul shots you can make in a minute. It ends up being as close as physically possible ;) I wont say what they both got as I don't want to be a total spoiler. They both had someone to return the ball. Basically they don't miss a shot in a minute to achieve the result.

Reply #197209 | Report this post

Meaks  
Years ago

21 each in a minute... Neither of them missed...

Reply #197210 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

love that website ibeatyou.com

loved the video the other day of steve nash and baron davis remaking the step brothers trailer. classic.

surprised how many A-Listers have accounts, and actually post vids.

Reply #197219 | Report this post

If nash had a good passer he would have got like 25

Reply #197225 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

coopz, I think there is celebrity ownership or the owners have good contacts to achieve that.

Get on YouTube and watch Jessica Alba in the staring competition. Who knew staring at a camera could look so hot?!

Reply #197256 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

What's do you guys think is the maximum possible for foul shots? 21 was pretty impressive, but Nash was getting bounce passes and Rillie was taking a little longer to release than Nash. I think 22 is about it if you're using a net, but if you went just ring and swished every shot I reckon 23 or maybe 24 could be possible.

They should add this as part of the allstar weekend, maybe get WNBA on board and have a head to head.

Reply #197337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:47 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754