Anonymous
Years ago

Nine and Foxtel To Show 2012 Olympics

I don't know if this is old news and I aplogise if it is but after everyone on here (including me) fuming about 7's coverage (or lack of) this is substatial news. Those of you with Fox must be rejoycing but for those without, is this all good news? The million dollar question is: Will Fox have the Boomers games? Anyway surely it has to be better than bloody Channel 7 even if you are Foxtel-less. (Is there are a law that Fox can't have exclusive rights to a particular olympic even meaning that they have to share the bball with 9?)

Any once again I'm sorry if this is old news but I wanted to discusses it with all the bright lovely soles on here :)

Topic #16836 | Report this topic

skud  
Years ago

This is good news, even if Fox have the Boomers games, if they are on at a decent time most pubs will have them!

Reply #198124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The internet makes sure that if they are on Fox atleast we can stream them or downloaded them. Would be heaps better if its on 9 tho.

Reply #198127 | Report this post

drb  
Years ago

guys its 4 years away.. lets worry about getting coverage for these olympics, every should be calling channel 7 to complain

Reply #198131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah ur right but its still good news. keep those complain comings to channel 7.

Reply #198134 | Report this post

PAY TV  
Years ago

Be aware that any olympic coverage on Foxtel will surley be on a pay per view basis.

Reply #198159 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

i hope you guys aren't seriously waiting up for this !!

Reply #198179 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

If on foxtel, I'd LOVE to see fox sports dedicate an active channel (or 2) to it so you can select and watch the events you WANT to watch.

If it were PPV though, they can go sod themselves. I already pay too much for foxtel per month. (just can't seem to justify the thought of getting rid of it though ;-)

Reply #198252 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ShaneD, I agree totally, I pay too much already, but could not get rid of it. FTA is poo.

Reply #198264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:32 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754