DM
Years ago

Opals Uniform

The opals look absolutely HORRIBLE in the lycra outfits, I think its about time they traded them in for shorts and singlets. I even heard Lauren Jackson in an interview saying how bad they are. The poor chicks that aren't waif thin look f*%$ing shocking.

Topic #16882 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've always thought this. Did the players get any say in wheter they wear body suits or regular uniforms or were they forced to wear those silly costumes?

Reply #198825 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

ffs...are you basketball tragics ever happy?

Reply #198836 | Report this post

Hotornot  
Years ago

How about we reach a comprimise. The girls pass a "hot or not" test. Some girls look great in the bodysuit while others should stick to baggy shorts and singlets!!

Reply #198843 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I dont see the point tbh. Do Norwood still make their girls run them?

Reply #198849 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I think they should switch and wear the Beach Volleyball uniforms.

on a serious note, they look terrible, bring back the shorts and singlets.

Reply #198850 | Report this post

name  
Years ago

I think this batch of Opals don't look too bad in the bodysuits. Most of them look pretty trim. By the way Lauren Jackson looks as though she has lost weight. She looks too skinny.

Reply #198852 | Report this post

Cat 15  
Years ago

Actually before the first game the Opals were due to have a photo. Jackson could clearly be seen holding her hand in front of her unmentionables. She then spoke to someone next to her and stood with her legs crossed.
Could camel toe be a problem?

Reply #198857 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Lauren Jackson said on that show with daddo and kruger that they all hate the uniforms and wish they could go back to more classic basketball uniform. Surely, the powers that be would listen to the players

Reply #198858 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Would only take Jackson to say, we need to change these uniforms or im not playing, and im sure things would happen..

Reply #198863 | Report this post

Achtung Baby  
Years ago

How about the Brazil womens team uniforms, bike pants and a baggy singlet, surely that is worse. In my eyes they are anyway!

Reply #198891 | Report this post

drb  
Years ago

i think a combo would work, baggy shorts and lycra style top, this will prevent players from grabbing there singlets.

Reply #199097 | Report this post

shirley schmidt  
Years ago

kad, the CABL girls stopped wearing them a few seasons ago. Sturt were the last team to wear them in 06 when they won the championship.
Reckon they retired them due to necessity... Some were getting a bit threadbare, I think it was Monique's that had a hole in the ass.

Reply #199151 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:20 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754