Big Marty
Years ago

Any update on Sixers Season Tickets?

I just wanted to know has anyone heard whether or not Sixers season tickets are being sent out any time soon.

I renewed mine at the end of June, Sixers got the money a week later for them and despite numerous emails to the club, I haven't heard anything on when they'll be arriving.

Would be nice to get them now considering pre-season games start next week. Last year you got in for free if you flashed a season ticket.

Anyone got any word at all, or have actually received their season tickets?

Topic #16887 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

no reply at all to the emails??

Reply #198869 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Nope. I've sent about 5 emails over the past 2 months with no response.

Considering the hours I work, I don't really get much opportunity to actually call up. When I do, I usually forget.

I just wanted to see if anyone had received them, as immediate phone calls will need to be made if they've already been sent out.

Reply #198877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big Marty that sounds pretty strange to me.

What email address have you been sending them to?

Reply #198885 | Report this post

Achtung Baby  
Years ago

I have had a letter sent to me about What seats i will be receiving, and money definitely taken, but no actual tickets as yet...

Reply #198888 | Report this post

frangipani  
Years ago

same boat, paid ages ago and have got nothing, despite calls etc.

Reply #198901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kinda same. Heard no word, sent email about payment, said they were backed up and were getting round to mine, within 2 days visa payment was pending, paid in full have had no notice since. It would be nice when you send your form off and pay if they would sent you a letter telling you that they have received your paperwork/payment.

Reply #198903 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Perhaps the delay is due to the NBL having to reschedule? there may have been some accompanying material that had to be re-printed or something...who knows.

I just sent off an e-mail myself, though it doesn't seem like I'll get any response.

Reply #198928 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

I'm still waiting for my tickets also and paid for them back in June etc.

Perhaps the schedule has bungled it

Reply #199005 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

What's having paid for them got to do with anything. If you had the tickets in your hands right now, or had to wait another few weeks, it would make no difference. You can't start getting your money's worth out of them until the first game of the season. I am not fussed about it as long as it arrives before the first game.

Reply #199163 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

EC - of course you can't use the tickets yet, that's not the point. The point is, the cost of a season ticket is not trivial (for most people), and most people paid over a month ago and have heard nothing from the Sixers administration about what's happening.

I don't know about you, but personally paying $300+ for something, regardless of when the purchase is actually valid, I expect some kind of confirmation and some kind of ETA on when it will arrive. Any real business will glady provide that, so why can't the Sixers?

Reply #199199 | Report this post

rookie  
Years ago

I usually recieve my season tickets about 2 weeks before 1st game. Dont think it will be different this season

Reply #199360 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Black Dracula, you said it yourself that perhaps its because of the re schedule. The season tickets are normally accompanied by a card that fits in your wallet with the whole season's schedule. Considering the schedule was only finalised fairly recently, its practical to suggest that the printing time has something to do with it.

Reply #199574 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

My tickets arrived today

Reply #201803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:32 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754