me
Years ago

Boomers...it was all a cunning plan

Well, it all makes sense now, i thought we didnt know what we were doing, I thought Boy Goorj had just stuffed up again, I though it was just embarrassing.

BUT...we play the dream team.

Suddenly every player on the boomers team is thrust infront of the the worlds (and more importantly the NBA's) eyes.

Cant think of a much better way for Jingles and the rest of the boys to promote themselves and get some interest,

Id be climbing all over Goorj to make sure i got some minutes in this game.

An there was me thinking we just werent playing well..instead it was all a cunning plan?

Topic #17003 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or they could have failed so much that the only thing left to fail, was failing.

Reply #200308 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

or a epic fail

Reply #200328 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

"me", there is a fine line between genius and madness

Reply #200333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I rubbed that line out ages ago. :)

Reply #200342 | Report this post

Kurtsmells  
Years ago

Yeah im sure NBA scouts will want to recruit some small skinny aussie kid as soon as he gets dunked on by LeBron!

Reply #200401 | Report this post

Skink  
Years ago

a cunning plan,i like the heading baldrik.kurtsmells are you on the same page buddy?

Reply #200408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754