yvonne
Years ago

Milbank Photography-Mark Tyndale arrives

Photos at the airport and meeting the team at the Dome

http://yvonnemilbank.com/gallery.cfm?d=Sport/36ers NBL/20080825_Mark Tyndale arrives

Topic #17097 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Cheers Yvonne. Good to see him finally here.

Reply #201468 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Nice one Yvonne, hopefully there's a spot on the news tonight..

Reply #201477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

By the looks of those images, Channel 9 and 7 will. *keeps a look out*

Reply #201480 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I'm taking a stab at what Cooper is saying here: 'Yeah, I let it hit the floor, I grab it, make the outlet and bugger me, he hits it from 35 feet on the sideline on the run with a hand in his face. Just crazy, man.'

Reply #201483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He aint 6'5 though....unless Ninnis has grown a few inches in the last couple of days.

Reply #201489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6'5, more like 6'3 max, Scotty is 6'2.

Reply #201491 | Report this post

lukn4gudimport  
Years ago

He may have suffered Pacific Shrink ,not uncommon years ago. The agents would get desperate for a commission.Hope his back held up to the long flight!!

Reply #201492 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Just checked on Draft Express. He measured out at 6'3.5" IN shoes (6'11 wingspan though!) at NBA draft camp. So Maher and Bruce would be taller than, I think?

Reply #201520 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

Channel 10 said Hodge had a big role in bringing Tyndale here. What a gun, he is the man who just keeps giving

Reply #201536 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bo, I'm gonna go with: "Don't look down, there's an alphabet coming out of my pants."

Reply #201539 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Damn it, I missed 9 and 10 news and ABC had nothing about it. If Hodge helped get him here then I have even more respect for the guy now, that's bloody awesome.

Reply #201561 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I dont know how u saw that isaac, took me ages to notice - not sure what u were looking for

Reply #201565 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, my quote was going to be: "Yeah, that's my email address. See, a 'cooper' makes barrels, get it now?" Then, realising that not everyone would know Coops' address (and have had to explain it to someone), I was trying to think of something about the bike, and then I thought "what is that?!"

Reply #201580 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

More on his arrival now on Adelaidenow.

http://linky.com.au/2ummy

Reply #201593 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

We must not get too excited about our new import arriving guys and girls . Do agree though a small small forward. I for one cant wait to see play

Reply #201618 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Why shouldn't we get excited? it's a new season and new team...we're not (at least I'm not) excited because I think this import will be the best thing since sliced bread, I'm excited because it's someone new with a successful college career and is eager to get some professional experience with us.

Reply #201625 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I know Im dead excited and why not..

Ballinger - Reigning club MVP has signed for 3 years

Maher - Playing his farewell season with the club

Tyndale - From all reports wasn't far off making the NBA and seems really happy to be here.

Schenscher - The Guy is 7'1", played NBA and should be a great defensive assest for the side.

Bruce - After watching him on Friday, I am very excited. Has superquick hands and will easily be ROY.

Holmes - Great SA player returns. Pretty much guaranteed 10 and 10 from him each game.

Winitana - Been lighting it up at training and in the pre-season games. Looks like most of us have underated him a lot.

Exciting times ahead.

Reply #201626 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

+1 to skip

in the words of the late Big Kev, IM EXCITED

Reply #201645 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I suspect Tyndale would only need to be a solid player rather than a star for the Sixers to be highly competitive this year (although we will still struggle against the Tigers and Dragons). If he is a top 10 import in the league, and everyone stays healthy, there is no reason why we can't win it all. So yeah, I am excited too.

Reply #201651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hodge had nothing to do with this signing, Tyndale has never even spoken to him.

Reply #201664 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I think the hodge thing just comes from him knowing that he played here last year so it cant be that bad.

Reply #201666 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Black Dracula and Skip I agree I was being sarcastic as our latest import arrived and we only had 6-7 responses mainly about the picture not the player the final part of jigsaw. Just mention 2 names to get how important this import is Chappel -- Hodge
Season so close and the most exciting and promising team we have put together for a loooong time.
And reading about Tyndale although a small small fwd.
the more you think he is going to be a great adition.
I was bemused that so little response on this site to his arrival.

Reply #201706 | Report this post

hoops 200  
Years ago

why did mark come to australia ?
how much they paying him to come??

Reply #208596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:41 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754